Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

apple tv issues

• 21-09-2014 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

have a small issue with apple tv that i was hoping someone could help me with.

When watching movies cast from my pc to apple tv it pauses to buffer a good few times through the movie.
    Its the movie thats buffering rather than the apple tv itself.

I tried to pause the movie to let it run ahead for 10 or 15 minutes but that doesn't seem to work.

Anyone have any suggestions of how i can deal with that?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

I have noticed with some movies, it does buffer every few minutes.

I think its the way the movie was created for the device.

Others work without any problem..

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 278 ✭✭Lockster

I've had this a few times and found that if you reset the Apple TV in settings then in works until the next time

Advertisement