Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bus Éireann complaints

• 21-09-2014 9:52pm

I had an experience caused by Bus Éireann incompetence which I feel the need to send a registered complaint about, something which I've never had to do with any company, ever. The thing is, I don't know where to send it. Would it go to the Broadstone HQ or would it be the local garage that (was meant to) run the bus?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 GNR_MUFC

straight to the top bro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Try the Regional Manager first, then if no joy try the Business Development Manager.

http://www.buseireann.ie/inner.php?id=292
    Overcoming difficulties when things go wrong

Bus Éireann is committed to ensuring that the proper care of our customers is a predominant factor in the selection and training of our employees. We trust that staff dealing with you can assist in overcoming difficulties you may encounter in using our services at the time such difficulties may arise.

If however you have a complaint or difficulty that you wish to pursue you can write to the relevant Regional Manager, names and addresses are set out below. Please include as much detail as possible such as time of travel, origin and destination of your journey to assist us in dealing with you.

We are committed to fully and fairly investigating all complaints and welcome the opportunity they offer to resolve any difficulties you experience.

If you are not satisfied with the reply you receive from our Regional Manager you may request Manager, Business Development to review your complaint by writing to him at Bus Éireann, Broadstone, Dublin 7.

Advertisement