Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do i need to do to get a mortgage!!!!!

Options
  • 22-09-2014 2:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, 

I was wondering if you could give me some advice on saving for and applying for a mortgage. At the moment i'm renting an accommodation with my partner for 1250 a month and the thought of never seeing that money again is killing us. As it stand were both working professionals living in dublin in comfortable jobs which are permanent and we need advice on what we need to do to get the ball rolling on becoming home owners. Also i was wondering if what we pay in rent is taken into consideration on our savings.

Any information would be great

Thanks 

Shane 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Shanemc87 wrote: »
    Hi, 

I was wondering if you could give me some advice on saving for and applying for a mortgage. At the moment i'm renting an accommodation with my partner for 1250 a month and the thought of never seeing that money again is killing us. As it stand were both working professionals living in dublin in comfortable jobs which are permanent and we need advice on what we need to do to get the ball rolling on becoming home owners. Also i was wondering if what we pay in rent is taken into consideration on our savings.

Any information would be great

Thanks 

Shane 
    Hi Shane, 

Thanks for the post.

This will need to be discussed with an advisor. 

Here is a link to information in connection to savings accounts and also has an option to request a call back from a savings advisor.

Alternatively this can  be discussed with a Mortgage advisor, here's a link with information where you can also request a call back from a mortgage advisor to schedule a meeting.

I hope this helps,

Janette

Advertisement