Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Business On Line

Options
  • 22-09-2014 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭

Hi, are there any plans to allow business online to work on other platforms/ browsers as having to use windows and internet explorer is quite limiting.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

steppen wrote: »
    Hi, are there any plans to allow business online to work on other platforms/ browsers as having to use windows and internet explorer is quite limiting.
    Hi steppen,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

Work is under way to make updates to Business Online. We don't have a date as of yet for these updates but we'll be sure to let you know through our social channels and website when these come into effect.

Please let us know if you need help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭steppen

Hi steppen,

Work is under way to make updates to Business Online. We don't have a date as of yet for these updates but we'll be sure to let you know through our social channels and website when these come into effect.

Please let us know if you need help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Any update on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi steppen.

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

There is currently no further update in relation to the upgrading of Business Online however, we can assure you that work is well underway and we hope to launch this new facility in the New Year.

As soon as we receive communication in connection with this, we will post here.

Thanks for your patience.
    Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭steppen

Hi steppen.

There is currently no further update in relation to the upgrading of Business Online however, we can assure you that work is well underway and we hope to launch this new facility in the New Year.

Laura

At what point in the New Year is this going to happen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

steppen wrote: »
    Hi steppen.

Laura

At what point in the New Year is this going to happen?
    Hi steppen,

Work is in progress at the moment for the new Business Online upgrade; while we don't have an exact launch date, we expect to have some more details shortly. We understand that this service will be available soon.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Nicola

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

you'd want to get a move on, I've the preview of Windows 10 and BOL doesnt work in IE in that.

I'm amazed that while I've been in business BOI have had the gall to charge me around 2200 for this "service"

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

Nuttzz wrote: »
    you'd want to get a move on, I've the preview of Windows 10 and BOL doesnt work in IE in that.

I'm amazed that while I've been in business BOI have had the gall to charge me around 2200 for this "service"
    They would want to get a move on very snappy before MS replace Internet Explorer entirely with a new browser.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/microsoft-to-replace-internet-explorer-with-new-streamlined-browser-9949448.html

The current BOI-BOL system is so archaic and time consuming its BOI whom should be paying us users to use it !

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭buzz11

"We are working on an update and will update you shortly"......thats the standard line for years and years but a new platform never appears.

Lots of complaints about BOL on this forum and elsewhere;

http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2056969918

http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057148571

http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2056853112

http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057148571/1#post92984949

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Jambo and buzz11, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

We are happy to confirm that enhancements for our Business Online platform are due to be released soon. We have posted a sticky this morning here on Boards.ie, where you can find more information and take a look at what's to come. 

We hope this helps and we would like to thank you  for your feedback to date. 

Elaine 

Advertisement