Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation for flooring suppliers / fitters?

Options
  • 22-09-2014 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Can anyone please recommend flooring suppliers and fitters in Waterford city? Nothing fancy - main thing is value for money, pleasant to deal with and reliable. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Hifive

PetraMac wrote: »
    Can anyone please recommend flooring suppliers and fitters in Waterford city? Nothing fancy - main thing is value for money, pleasant to deal with and reliable. Thanks in advance.

Sean O'Toole carpets/flooring up on Morrisons road are great guys to deal with, very reasonable prices too.
    Did my stairs and landing at home in carpet a few years ago and also did some laminate in another house for me. Very happy with the work.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭cookie.monster

murphy larkin in tramore do a brilliant job, did my sitting room in two hours

Advertisement