Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 Free Gas Boiler Services to be won with Electric Ireland!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭rameire

why did the hedgehog cross the road?

to see his Flat Mate.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 25 BMG83

I've never had my boiler serviced. I really need this prize.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭arknine

....am looking to move my gas & electricty to electric irleand to avail of the climote offer - so the gas bolier service would be greatly appreciated!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 leftwinger

Man goes to see his doctor." Whats up " says the doc. Man says "one day i think im a wigwam" "Next day i think im a teepee" Doctor says "your two tense""

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Straylight

The sun’s mass is made up of around 1% oxygen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

What's brown and sticky?

A stick.

fe263757ae034c99dd75b436e9e05da5af47a012ad8d622984c09c7dcfbe561e.jpg
    Gas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi folks,

This competition will be closing later this afternoon but there is still a little bit of time left. Thanks for the entries so far - all have prompted a laugh from at least one of us! ;):D

Una

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi again,

And... the winners have been drawn (as per our T&C)!

Congratulations Tabnabs, gebbel, susieQ46, rameire and Bobblehead Panda - you have all won a free gas boiler service from Electric Ireland! Sending you a private message in a moment. :)

Thanks again all for taking part. Keep an eye out for more competitions here on Talk To Electric Ireland!

Una/the Electric Ireland reps team

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement