Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 Free Gas Boiler Services to be won with Electric Ireland!

Options
  • 22-09-2014 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone,

We know nobody really likes talking about gas boiler servicing – it’s not exactly the most riveting of conversation-starters – but having your gas boiler serviced annually is an essential way to keep your central heating running safely and efficiently. Not only does regular boiler servicing improve the safety of your boiler, it can also save you money every year on your heating bills by being more efficient.

And what better time to organise a gas boiler servicing than during Carbon Monoxide Awareness Week (22nd -28th Sept)? We have a €79 special offer now available - you can request an appointment here.

However, we’re also giving away 5 free gas boiler services right here on Boards! For a chance to win, just…

Tellussomethinggasresized_zpsf483cfd1.jpg

Remember to keep it clean! And if you don’t have something gas to say don’t worry – just leaving a comment is fine! :)

The usual T&C’s apply. Best of luck!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

A priest, a rabbi and a vicar walk into a bar. The barman says: "Is this some kind of joke?"

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭earlyapex

My boiler had never been serviced by the previous owners of my house and the service man told me it was the worst he had ever seen when cleaning it out. Full of caked on soot it was.
    I'ld love to win the free service.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭hadepsx

I've lost my job and my boiler badly needs a service.overdue by 2 years now. Please put me in for this as will greatly help. Finances very tight with kids and xmas not too far away.thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭hadepsx

Oh BTW, something that's gas = Liverpool's and man uniteds defence :)

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭lotsofthegreen

What's the difference between a Dublin man and Batman?....Batman can go in to a shop without Robin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Sandyn75

When my nephew's grandad died they had him laid out in the house. My nephew was messing around with his cousin and his mam told him to be good cause his grandad was now in heaven looking down on him and he said "no he's not he's inside in a box". 

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

An old man and a young trainee have to read the gas meters on a long road, so they decide to park one end of the street and split the road between them.
    They arrange to meet up at the end of the road when they are finished.
    They finish up at the same time and go into the last house together and wave to the owner, an old woman, who is watching them from the front window.
    While checking the reading, the trainee starts going on about how fit he is so the experienced man challenges him to a race back to the van 
    when they are finished.
    They take the reading and start running back to the van.
    Half way up the road, they hear a noise of a woman panting and turn around to see the old woman running behind them.
    The old man stops and asks her "why are you running?"
    Old woman replies "when you see 2 men who are reading gas meters, start running away, I thought I'd better do the same!".

:) 

I'll get me coat.............

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Skip to 20 seconds, They have the finest collection of gas boilers in the world :)

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭DK man

Donegal were wild gas less yesterday - has jimmy mc lost his mojo for the highland no show

• Registered Users Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Doop

Radon is gas...

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭shivie

Be gas to win this...

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Grudle

Manchester United's defense. This is from a United fan!!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 124 ✭✭Dark sun

I let a fart isn't that gas?

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭gopod

Carbon monoxide is gas

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

For some reason, Americans put gas in their cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Donalh

For the science nerds..

[font=CantarellRegular, sans-serif]1) Helium walks into a bar, [/font]
    [font=CantarellRegular, sans-serif]The bar tender says "We don't serve noble gasses in here." [/font]
    [font=CantarellRegular, sans-serif]Helium doesn't react.[/font]

[font=CantarellRegular, sans-serif]2) Have you heard the one about a chemist who was reading a book about helium?[/font]
    [font=CantarellRegular, sans-serif]He just couldn't put it down.[/font]

[font=CantarellRegular, sans-serif]Note: Thankfully i am anonymous, saying above jokes aloud is likely to get you beaten up. Now ill get my coat ;-)[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

[font=CantarellRegular, sans-serif]Q:[/font][font=CantarellRegular, sans-serif] Did you hear oxygen went on a date with potassium? [/font]
    [font=CantarellRegular, sans-serif]A:[/font][font=CantarellRegular, sans-serif] It went OK.[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Trev De rev

Knock knock,
    Whose there?
    Im here to do your free boiler service that you won on boards with Electric Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Thanks to You Laugh You lose
    catsnake.jpg?w=650&h=417

• Registered Users Posts: 15,987 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

What did the old man do when he got his Gas Bill?

He Exploded :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Reg_hurley

comment

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭arodabomb

Dubai doesn't sell Finstones DVDs but Abu Dhabi do.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

A gas man ain't always funny

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭amerie2010

With the coldest winter in over a century predicted, all of us in Ireland are rubbing our hands together.

Not as much as the owners of the gas and electricity companies, though!

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

I told me wife I had won a Free Boiler service, she said that's gas! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

Smell this......the early gas laws were developed at the end of the 18th century, when scientists began to realize that relationships between the pressure, volume and temperature of a sample of gas could be obtained which would hold for all gases.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭rabsmith2

Why do they lock petrol stations toilet's,are they afraid someone cleans them!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 susieQ46

[font=minion-pro, Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]Atheism is a non-prophet organization. Or how does Moses make his tea? Hebrews it.  [/font]
    [font=minion-pro, Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]Would love this prize being carbon monoxide awareness week.[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭TRISHKA

What do you have when you have 7 oranges in your right hand and 5 in the other hand?

Answer Big hands

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭rok

We'd really appreciate the Free service as funds are tight and boiler is long overdue a service. Thanks. *Amazing fact - since adopting the gluten free diet I am producing 100% less "gas" than before.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement