Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eMobile iPhone 6

Options
  • 22-09-2014 12:25pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭

When will I be able to order the above? Its on sale this Friday. Are you doing pre orders? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

godtabh wrote: »
    When will I be able to order the above? Its on sale this Friday. Are you doing pre orders? 

Hi godtabh

Pre-orders were taken for the launch of the iphone 6 due this Friday the 26th although this has stopped now - Friday is still planned for general release but remains subject to availability

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭BONDIred

Hi godtabh

Pre-orders were taken for the launch of the iphone 6 due this Friday the 26th although this has stopped now - Friday is still planned for general release but remains subject to availability

Thanks
    Al
    Are pre orders still being taken, I was checking the website daily and there is still no mention of Iphone 6

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

BONDIred wrote: »

Hi godtabh

Thanks
    Al
    Are pre orders still being taken, I was checking the website daily and there is still no mention of Iphone 6

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi godtabh

No, pre-orders are not being taken any further. General release scheduled for this Friday remains subject to availability

Al[/font]

[font=Times New Roman","serif] [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Are there any details of pricing plans?

Advertisement