Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RE: Life cover.

Options
  • 22-09-2014 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi.
    It is a requirment of my mortage to have life cover. I am looking for the cheapest cover that I can get, to

satisify the conditions of the mortage. I have haeard of "Decreasing term life assurance" would this be suitable for my mortage and would it be cheaper. Further to this would switching my life assurance effect my mortage in any way?

Rgds

George.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi costleg,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

In this case, if you have an existing mortgage with us, it would be best to contact our Mortgage team on 01 - 611 3333 and they can provide you with this specific information for your mortgage. We would be unable to offer advice on your mortgage here as we do not have account access. 

If you are applying for a mortgage with us, please call 0818 200 339 to speak with an advisor or you can request a call from our Mortgage team here

Should you need more information on the Life insurance we offer, please see here

Please let us know if you need help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement