Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cit socially

Options
  • 22-09-2014 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hey in leaving very right now and CIT multimedia is a course that would be in my top 3 in my cap right now (top is Maynooth uni) I was wondering if cit is socially active are their fun people that like to go out is it hard to date or find a date in the school. Asking these questions because I've been hearing that cit is pretty boring a lot of people don't know how to party and have fun girls are not open etc etc etc... I've lived in Maynooth for a long time and the students here are pretty wild party's around my road alost every night I just want to know if cit is as bad as in
    Hearing it is.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

CIT has a great social life. They have chess clubs and monopoly nights every week. I hear they even have tiddly winks for the real party animals but thats invite only and you need to moon the girls hockey team before they let you in.

Advertisement