Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Feedback

• 22-09-2014 6:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭

Are we allowed to have one of these at the moment?

I think the trolling is getting more entrenched lately and I include pretty much all the major supporter groups here in that. Not into naming anyone but some posters post jokes and you know that they are just messing while others pop into superthreads and matches just to derail.

Rarnes1 is an example of a non native who is well behaved and not antagonistic imo in other superthreads, comes in, reasonable chat out of him with jokes but all seems in good fun. Too often one poster will come in though looking fo a reaction and then gets one on thread which leads to members of that thread crossing over and putting the boot in at the first opportunity perpetuating the cycle.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Maybe is the feedback forum, but not here I imagine, just the one a year (I think a mid term report card thing would be beneficial but don't think it passed the vote)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Shocking to see football supporters taking the piss out of each other. How low cam they get?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,408 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Please use the feedback forum guys.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement