Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GAA Football Teams to Watch in 2015

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,208 ✭✭✭The_Honeybadger

I think the jacks will win, still the best team in Ireland no matter what happen this year, the only ones what will challenge them is the corks or mayos, kerrys will die off hopefully anyway next year
    Why would Kerry die off, they have some very good young players and will be welcoming cooper and Walsh back if all goes well. Of all the teams in the running I think they are probably the most likely to improve in 2015. Their biggest threat will be complacency after winning this year. Mayo and Donegal will be unknowns until the new managers bed in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 695 ✭✭✭T0001

How many teams will have new managers next season? Thinking it's quite high.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭harpsman

With regard to Monaghan I think that inexperience played a part parts n their QF loss in 2013.
    They came up against wiley old foxes Tyrone and managed to lose

They failed to move on a step in 2014 because they failed to win Ulster.

That put them straight into the lions den v Dublin and the outcome was always going to be a Dublin win.
    Had they won Ulster then would have played Armagh and proabaly got to the SF.

So in 2015 they have to win Ulster to be in with any chance of getting to the next level i.e AI SF.
    Agreed, losing the Ulster final knocked the stuffing out of them and ther confidence and morale just wasnt there after that. Had they won Ulster they would have made the semi and I think they would have given Dublin a better game as Ulster champions.

Having said that the likes of Finlay, Clerkin pushng on a bit and maybe one or two others. Anyway as a Donegal man it was good to put manners on them this year!!

Advertisement