Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC Saturday

Options
  • 22-09-2014 7:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

Will there be any pub in the city showing the Conor McGregor UFC fight this Saturday? Coverage is on Setanta and Sky Sports I think, from 1am...

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Try - garveys, fibbers, cellar perhaps and Monroes I have watched late night fights in all but garveys of the above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Fibbers had his second last fight on but I'd also avoid there at all costs tbh

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Fibbers had his second last fight on but I'd also avoid there at all costs tbh

Oh I understand you but choices for sports are limited that late on.. I'd probably go there and watch with my headphones upstairs if possible..

Advertisement