Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Credit, but my phone can still send texts?

Options
  • 22-09-2014 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Maybe somebody can help out, I have a Sony Xperia, I've had no credit for over a month but I can still send texts somehow, it's really bizarre. I have about 5 cent credit and its just been stuck there for over a month. Has anyone ever heard of anything like this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭coolerboy

Maybe somebody can help out, I have a Sony Xperia, I've had no credit for over a month but I can still send texts somehow, it's really bizarre. I have about 5 cent credit and its just been stuck there for over a month. Has anyone ever heard of anything like this?

Have you ever heard off free texts ???

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Xscreamokidx

coolerboy wrote: »
    Have you ever heard off free texts ???

I don't have free texts, and its been over a month since I topped up

• Registered Users Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

I don't have free texts, and its been over a month since I topped up
    • What network are you with, I assume you are pre-paid
    • Are you texting the same network, or can you text to people on other networks.
    • Can you text International

• What network are you with, I assume you are pre-paid
    • Are you texting the same network, or can you text to people on other networks.
    • Can you text International
    Meteor pre-paid, can text any network, haven't tried international

Bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭adocholiday

This happened to me a couple of years ago. Couldn't make a call but could send texts. I ended up working up a balance of -€35 or something like that and had to top up my phone by that much to clear the debt. Once the network had updated my profile or whatever it does I couldn't send texts or make calls until the debt was cleared. You get nothing for free in this life :D

Advertisement