Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Bright LED Torch €4.77 Delivered

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shiny

jpb1974 wrote: »
    8 weeks and nothing. Contacted them and they issued a refund.

Still nothing for me either, might as well do the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,426 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

I got a parcel from them a few days ago that was apparently shipped on the 26Sept.
    Must have got somebody on a bicycle to do the delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Carrier pigeon... or the slow boat from China.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wtd2008

Promised a refund...no surprise that it hasn't arrived either!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

I had mine within a couple of days, confirmed by email from Paypal also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,349 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

jpb1974 wrote: »
    I had mine within a couple of days, confirmed by email from Paypal also

For a second there I thought you were referring to the torch being delivered within a couple of days, and not the refund :eek: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭styron

wtd2008 wrote: »
    Promised a refund...no surprise that it hasn't arrived either!
    From your TMart login you can check for the tracking number under your order details and run it by http://www.17track.net/ to establish if it left China (right-click and 'translate to English' if using chrome). The An Post tracker will tell you if delivery is imminent.

TMart is totally awry currently, making DX.com look like DHL. I've half an order in transit ten weeks and another was on back order for six weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,303 ✭✭✭NATLOR

kranbo wrote: »
    Likewise - interesting to see how long they take to arrive

Mine arrived yesterday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,929 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Was up on Bray head trying to get a look at Comet Lovejoy with a couple of people the other night and I finally tested this torch, its brilliant, a massive cone of light comes out the front of it and I could shine it on the surface of the water and light up the forest from the top of Bray Head, best torch Ive ever seen. Just wish there was a way to get rid of the flashing and SOS modes.

Mine still hasn't arrived :(

• Advertisement

Its obviously not coming at this stage...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

I was still holding out hope but now I'm just imagining Homer and his pig he was barbecuing going down the river and flying through the sky

It's gone

I know, I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭styron

I wouldn't abandon hope entirely - my order from 29/9 arrived last Thursday - it spent two months stuck between Suzhou & Beijing:
    2015-01-19 12:29 Ireland, Ireland - IE, arrives import exchange bureau, Arrival at inward office of exchange
    2014-12-20 09:23 Beijing International, Ireland - IE, export total package sealed envelope straight hair, Departure from outward office of exchange
    2014-12-19 17:47 Beijing International, Ireland - IE, export total package interoperability letters be opened, Opening
    2014-10-16 20:01 Suzhou International, Ireland - IE, export total package seal sealing of each other, Dispatching
    2014-10-15 11:20 Suzhou City Post Office bulk mail processing center, Ireland - IE, acceptance Bureau acceptance, Collection

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Where are you bargain hunters getting decent 18650 batteries for this?

Mine arrived after 3.5-4 weeks. Very decent for the price. Much better build quality than the other assortment of LED torches I have now. Was expecting a bit more from it when comparing it with a 3W (powered by 1xAA). It's noticeably better, but now in a "wow" kind of way! Still, definitely a good bargain!

Thargor wrote: »
    Its obviously not coming at this stage...

There is still hope!! :pac:

cgarvey wrote: »
    Where are you bargain hunters getting decent 18650 batteries for this?

Mine arrived after 3.5-4 weeks. Very decent for the price. Much better build quality than the other assortment of LED torches I have now. Was expecting a bit more from it when comparing it with a 3W (powered by 1xAA). It's noticeably better, but now in a "wow" kind of way! Still, definitely a good bargain!
    Ive moved to Sanyos Eneloop for all my batteries, dirt cheap on ebay nowadays, just be sure they're genuine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eneloop

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭kingbob387

So mine never came, went on their live chat and demanded for a refund, got it this morning.

Never buying from them again :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭mac.in

I got mine yesterday. Works fine. Thanks OP.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Just on live chat to Tmart and they are reshipping as mine never arrived .:D:D

Advertisement