Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Looking for W123 parts?

Options
  • 22-09-2014 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hello classic lovers.
    With the recent purchase of a W123, I'm looking for some parts. Nothing major luckily but a few detail bits. Isn't there someone on here who buys an sells these old Mercs?
    Post here or drop me a pm if it's more appropriate?

Mods, feel free to move this if I've posted it in the wrong place.

CFD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Yes, I think it's Matt Roche you're thinking of. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=529906

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭carlosfandango

Thanks Kenny, I'll drop him a line.
    Much appreciated.

CFD

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Actually, just remembered he doesn't do PMs. I'll send you a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭mattroche

Carlosfandango, Yes, I have quite a few parts for W123s. can you give me a call on 0868677601, and we can discuss it. I don't do PM, as I have never got my head around how to do it!! Tried several times but failed.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭carlosfandango

mattroche wrote: »
    Carlosfandango, Yes, I have quite a few parts for W123s. can you give me a call on 0868677601, and we can discuss it. I don't do PM, as I have never got my head around how to do it!! Tried several times but failed.

Thanks Matt. Much obliged, I'll give you a shout tomorrow.

CFD

• Advertisement
Advertisement