Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Poll; Bought the right iPhone 6

• 22-09-2014 8:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭

Was in two minds what to buy, glad I picked the 6. Think the 6+ is just that too big for my needs.

Happy with the 6 or 6+ you picked? 30 votes

Regret buying the 6+
    0% 0 votes
    Regret buying the 6
    6% 2 votes
    Made the right choice with the 6
    16% 5 votes
    Made the right choice with the 6+
    53% 16 votes
    Haven't made up my mind yet.
    23% 7 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Happy with 6 & no interest with 6Plus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

naasrd wrote: »
    Was in two minds what to buy, glad I picked the 6. Think the 6+ is just that too big for my needs.
    You sound just like my ex girlfriend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Tazium

Apple made my choice for me. Waited for more than 4 hours inline on Friday morning before they informed us there were no more 6 plus available. :D I had previously wanted the 6 anyway, then changed my mind to go for the plus So returned to my original intention. When they came around to show the devices to the people in line I was really surprised by the 6 plus, it's unwieldily. Got a 128Gb Silver 6 and delighted with it. Still trying to fill it up with music, tv shows and movies. Camera is excellent and the size is golidlocks... just right.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭nightster1

Unsure about the 6 now that I have it. I was used to one handed operation with the 5. The 6 is that bit too big for operating with one hand. Maybe i'll adapt....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 188 ✭✭Austin1

I was planning to order the 6+ from the Apple website. I think they have a no quibble 14 day return policy so I reckoned that if the larger size didn't suit I could exchange it for the 6.

BUT I saw the iPhone 6 today in the flesh in the Meteor store in Blanch and let me tell you it's PLENTY big. It's visibly longer than my Nexus 4 and ever so slightly wider. The screen seems a perfect size and the speaker sounded fantastic. They had no 6+ on display but I've been handling the Galaxy Note 3 in stores and it really seems far too big and cumbersome.

I think I'll just bite the bullet tonight on the 6.

• Advertisement
Advertisement