Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

custom painted consoles

• 22-09-2014 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

i came across some custom painted consoles so i decided to have a go with my dreamcast and this is the result

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

That's really really nice! Love that teal colour! You should change the power LED to a white one to set it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭raven999

That's really really nice! Love that teal colour! You should change the power LED to a white one to set it off.

i will at some stage get around to changing the LED

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Donatron

Nice! I've been thinking of painting a spare ps1 I have lying around. How did you mask off the dreamcast and sega logo's so neatly?

Donatron wrote: »
    Nice! I've been thinking of painting a spare ps1 I have lying around. How did you mask off the dreamcast and sega logo's so neatly?

i stripped down dreamcast to just a shell and sprayed over the logos, i found this guy on ebay selling logos for a couple of dollars and free p&p he does playstation ones plus loads of others

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111374946998?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

finally finished dc with skies of arcadia image sized it just right then printed it on waterslide decal paper then couple coats of varnish

RSCN2516_zps382532c5.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement