Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Iphones 6 really worth it ?

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 621 ✭✭✭TommyGun

test2014 wrote: »
    5-10 % better performance than the 5s. Had the 6Plus and sold it within days. Biggest letdown ever and turned me completely off iPhones now.

Galaxy Note 4 is out in a few days. Thats where my money is going.

What put you off the plus?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

TommyGun wrote: »
    What put you off the plus?

His imagination.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

I thought I'd get a bit more than 300-350 lads but once the 6/6+ become more readily available on prepay ill throw it up on Adverts.

I know looking for 500 is madness for a second hand phone but sure isnt paying 800/900 for a new one madness anyway. Damn Apple have it cracked like, ha.

Advertisement