Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to order eFibre Unlimited broadband, but failing...

Options
  • 22-09-2014 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi,

I am interested in switching from UPC to Eircom. I wanted to order the eFibre Unlimited broadband package, which is advertised as €24, rising to €48 after 6 months.

However, when I click on "More details", the price switches to €53. Why is that?

I have a screenshot but it won't let me add a URL here.

It also asks me to enter my Eircom account details - but I don't have an Eircom account, I'm trying to order one.number

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭emmettu2

Disappointed not to get a reply here. Spoke to Eircom on the phone twice today. Apparently I can't place an order until the previous tenant's account expires, event though they moved out a month ago and there is no connection there at at the moment. 

I can't even place the order? I guess I should go to another provider that wants my business. 

Advertisement