Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with cao offers

Options
  • 22-09-2014 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I finished the Leaving Cert this year and on my CAO form I put down an Arts course in NUIM as my #1. After that I put down UL Arts Joint Honours as my #2. I took NUIM on the day offers came out in August because that's what I thought I wanted. I've since figured out that NUIM isn't working out well for me and I would prefer to go to UL.

So my question is can I transfer from NUIM to UL? Maybe I could contact some place in UL to see if I can do this? Hopefully I can get some advice on how to proceed. Thanks!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭Chimaera

We're starting the third week of the semester here, so it might be a bit late.

First off, you'll need to confirm that you're eligible for the UL course via CAO. After that you'll need to get in touch with the course director for the course you wish to transfer to and see if they will accomodate you at this point. The contact info should be on the UL website.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

I'm pretty sure you can't transfer as quick as that. You can get a college transfer at the end of the year 1 and begin year 2 in UL next September

Advertisement