Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPhone 6 billpay?

Options
  • 22-09-2014 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I'm a prepay customer at O2 and have been thinking of switching to billpay to get the iPhone 6. I've never gone billpay before and was wondering if it's too risky or what it's like? I'd have no problem with it apart from the fact that a few people have told me to stay away from a contract as they end up getting screwed over and paying ridiculous amounts of money at the end of each month. Is this true, or have you had any bad experiences regarding O2 billpay?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

How much credit do you normally buy per month? Work that out, and then go for a package that fits in line with that. Bill pay is nothing like what it used to be, you get a lot of free calls, texts and internet data for reasonable prices now. And of course, you get the phones a lot cheaper.

Advertisement