Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can i buy a thin wistle

Options
  • 22-09-2014 11:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭

My daughter is in 1st class and i need to get a thin whistle. where can i get one on carlow town and how much and

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,636 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

tonyheaney wrote: »
    My daughter is in 1st class and i need to get a thin whistle. where can i get one on carlow town and how much and

There is a new music shop beside tullys pub you could try there.

Price wise €10/15 would be a good guess.

Also I think there is a music shop beside carphone warehouse if its still open.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Make sure you get it in the right key. D whistles are most common in primary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

They are about €5 in Waltons in Dublin so shouldn't be too much more in Carlow

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

My kids got a d tin whistle in the shop beside car phone warehouse for 8 euro.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

Jones business centre 5.99 cheers guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

tonyheaney wrote: »
    Jones business centre 5.99 cheers guys :)

Did you pick up a pair of earplugs too? Best if luck to her with it.

;)

Advertisement