Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart Phone

Options
  • 23-09-2014 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. My father had an S3 and when it went belly up, he thought it was a waste of money and bought a cheapy touchscreen phone. Now he is sick to death of it and can see the value in a decent smartphone.

Can anyone suggest a smartphone which can be bought ex contract for a reasonable price? Doesn't have to be all bells and whistles as essentially all he will use is internet and email. Just needs to be decent.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Motorola G seems to be the bargain android of choice. Look for the one with 4G. Any network preferences?

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭the goon

Thanks for quick response! Ya he is on Vodafone. Do you know where I could pick one up ?

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I won't reinvent the wheel. Done in another thread here.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭the goon

Cheers for your help. Much appreciated!

Advertisement