Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cash lodgement to credit card

Options
  • 23-09-2014 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi

I lodged cash onto my credit card using one of the machines in the branch at approx 12pm this afternoon. I thought this would be instantaneous? How long should it take?

Thanks for your help
    Helen

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Helen (ZigorZag)

Thanks for coming to us here with your query.

This should be the case, it should credit within minutes for you when using the lodgement ATM in branch. 

Can we ask you to send us a PM with your full name, contact number and the branch you visited to lodge the cash? We will have a staff member contact you to look into this.

Please be careful not to send any account or card details in your PM.

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]To send us a PM please ensure you have signatures set to display in your control panel settings. Then click on the link in my signature to send message.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hope to hear from you soon[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Many Thanks[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Alison[/font]

Advertisement