Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Password retrieval

Options
  • 23-09-2014 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I can't retrieve my lost password. Keeps saying my D.O.B. is wrong

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi deekelly11,

If you are the registered account holder, we will be able to assist you with your query.

Please send us a private message with your name, account number and address.  You will also need to confirm the phone number we have on file for you or your date of birth for security purposes.

Kind regards,
    Aoife M

• Registered Users Posts: 7 deekelly11

deekelly11 wrote: »
    I can't retrieve my lost password. Keeps saying my D.O.B. is wrong
    Thanks so much Aoife for your prompt attention. I am now back up and running agin.

Dee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi again Dee,

You're very welcome. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Kind regards,
    Aoife M

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I have the saem issue I can't retrieve my password 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi deelite,

Thanks for getting in touch. Is this for online billing or Powering Rewards?

Regards,
    Una

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

It's for powering rewards it won't accept my date of birth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi deelite,

It may be that your date of birth is entered incorrectly on our system, in which case the standard method for resetting your Powering Rewards password won't work. 

If you send us your details by private message (or, if you'd prefer, email the Powering Rewards team directly), we can have this looked into. 

Thanks,
    David

Advertisement