Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

auctioneer or owner

Options
  • 23-09-2014 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

i need help looking for the property manager or owner of a closed down restaurant in carlow. The property has been closed down for sometime and there are no signs of it being up for sale or lease

where can i find out who owns this or when and who signed the last deeds on this place
    thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,485 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

You could start off by asking the neighbouring businesses if they know who owns the property......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

Local auctioneers will usually know all the local property owners especially in a place like Carlow.

George Sothern of REA Sothern would definitly know (he knows everyone)

Aside from that, Carlow does not have a restaurant going public. Many have tried and failed. At night, particularly at weekends, the town centre is full of students.

If its the restaurant on Tullow street, then there's definitely an issue as there have been three owners who failed in recent years.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭zamo27

delahuntv wrote: »
    Local auctioneers will usually know all the local property owners especially in a place like Carlow.

George Sothern of REA Sothern would definitly know (he knows everyone)

Aside from that, Carlow does not have a restaurant going public. Many have tried and failed. At night, particularly at weekends, the town centre is full of students.

If its the restaurant on Tullow street, then there's definitely an issue as there have been three owners who failed in recent years.

I'm getting on to George southern now, thanks for that.
    You are 100% right about carlow hasn't a restaurant going population but most carlowvians go to killkeny for their restsurant fix and frankly there is no good and I mean good food restaurant in carlow. The Italians are passé, the days of the buzzes serving wings and ribs and bought in deep fried food is long gone and its now being replaced with healthy, casual and affordable tasty food.
    Dublin 10 years ago was all about booze booze and pubs now unless you do food you have no crowds abd restaurants are thriving.. Maybe carlow is following siut but 3-5 years behind
    Personally I don't rate restaurants in Carlow as most are serving cheap quality bought in food and want to make money short term and certainly woundn't rate mimosa which is packed out the door
    Thank you for your comment I hope I didn't offend you or other Carlow people

Advertisement