Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RGI Installer in Drogheda

• 23-09-2014 3:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭

Hello,
    Has the gas meter installed today and it could not be connected to gas as apparently i have a leak. No smell or anything, and gas has not been turned on since Jan (natural gas only supplies the heating).

I need to get an RGI installer to check it out as i now have a hazard attached to the house.

Is there anyone on her who can personally recommend someone to me in the Drogheda area? Someone you have used yourselves and can vouch that you are happy with the work done....

Thanks in advance,
    Kjbsrah

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,852 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

kjbsrah1 wrote: »
    Hello,
    Has the gas meter installed today and it could not be connected to gas as apparently i have a leak. No smell or anything, and gas has not been turned on since Jan (natural gas only supplies the heating).

I need to get an RGI installer to check it out as i now have a hazard attached to the house.

Is there anyone on her who can personally recommend someone to me in the Drogheda area? Someone you have used yourselves and can vouch that you are happy with the work done....

Thanks in advance,
    Kjbsrah
    Pm robbieG on here. Pretty sure that's his area

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭kjbsrah1

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    Pm robbieG on here. Pretty sure that's his area

RobbieG has not been online (according to his information page) since 2012, so maybe he is not available.

Maybe someone knows of someone else in the area?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,852 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

kjbsrah1 wrote: »
    RobbieG has not been online (according to his information page) since 2012, so maybe he is not available.

Maybe someone knows of someone else in the area?

I think your mistaken. He was on today
    It's Robbie.G

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    I think your mistaken. He was on today
    It's Robbie.G

Your leaving out the "dot" I reckon.

Advertisement