Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New York Marathon 2014

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

ooter wrote: »
    Would love to do it,doubt I'll ever bag a 2:58 full marathon but a 1:25 HM could be doable.
    Is it sub 1:25 or anything up to 1:25:59?

You can do it via the travel tour guys, they get you entry, definitely worth doing it, even at the cost it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,007 ✭✭✭opus

opus wrote: »
    A friend is planning a trip to NY next year so I've a vague plan to try and enter if the dates match up.

Anyone know how the 'good for age' times work for it?

After some consultation last week I've been told to get myself entered as I'll have plenty company in NY next year! From reading online it appears it will be Jan before entries open, assume using the 'good for age' system is fairly straightforward? Would appreciate any pointers from anyone who's gone through it.

Thanks!

Advertisement