Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ice cream out side of summer

• 23-09-2014 4:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭

Anyone else find ice cream delightful in the Autumn, Winter or Spring? Particularly the winter. I don't mean Ice cream at home for desert. I'm specifically referring to Brunches, Feast, Ice Berger, Choc Ice, Magnum etc from the local shop. Try it. It's like breaking an ice cream taboo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭solomafioso

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Go to confession!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

I eat ice cream all year round :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭Its Only Ray Parlour

Feasts are the shít all year round.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭neil_

I do enjoy a loop the loop before breakfast the odd winter morning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭comongethappy

Reiketsu wrote: »
    I eat ice cream all year round :)

Who doesn't!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I don't approve of ice-cream at certain times of year. If I see you on the streets during winter eating an ice cream cone with a flake in it let me tell you'll have 99 problems son.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭TheSheriff

I hate when your eating these ice creams on a stick and then you get to the stick part

I particularly hate if the stick touches any part f my mouth/teeth/tongue etc

I hate sticks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

I'm feeling a bit :( today. Cooked the dinner and left it there. Had tinned peaches and soft raspberry ripple ice cream instead. Feeling a little bit better now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭131spanner

Brunches are an icecream with a year round appeal. Yes indeed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭fizzypish

OP, are you the guy/gal that used to drive around the estates near Waterford IT during the winter in the ice cream van with the ice cream tune blaring? I'm pretty sure your a drug dealer!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Davarus Walrus

Anyone remember Golly Bars? #1980's #nostalgia #unintentionalracism

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Anyone remember Golly Bars? #1980's #nostalgia #unintentionalracism

What is it with hash tags on Boards lately?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Nothing says happy diabetes like a large tub of ben and jerrys chocolate fudge brownie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭conorhal

Well if the movies are correct, and I've no cause to believe that they've ever lied to me, massive tubs of ben and Jerry's is essential to every woman's recovery process after a break-up, so I'm guessing that a year round supply is pretty much essential to prevent the mass murder of inconsiderate blokes.

Advertisement