If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrading to Yamaha RX-V675

Options
  • 23-09-2014 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭

Hi I am thinking about upgrading my Yamaha RX-V765 to the V675. Would this be considered much of an upgrade? I currently have a set of Jamo speakers i got on IBOOD and was never really happy with them. I would also like to upgrade these to the [font=arial, verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]Monitor Audio Mass 5.1 System.  Can you give me a price on both of these delivered to waterford? Also any other recommendation in the same price range?[/font]
    [font=arial, verdana, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Irishder wrote: »
        Hi I am thinking about upgrading my Yamaha RX-V765 to the V675. Would this be considered much of an upgrade? I currently have a set of Jamo speakers i got on IBOOD and was never really happy with them. I would also like to upgrade these to the [font=arial, verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]Monitor Audio Mass 5.1 System.  Can you give me a price on both of these delivered to waterford? Also any other recommendation in the same price range?[/font]
    [font=arial, verdana, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]
    Hi Irishder.

The RXV675 would be a good upgrade and has a lot more features.

For both items together you would be looking at £849.90 retail. Delivery  but I could offer at £749.95 (That's a further discount of £100).
    Is this price range there would not be anything to compare to it. The 675 and the Mass pack would be a fantastic setup.

Delivery on this system would be £12.99

Let me know what you think.
    Any questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Irishder

Thanks for the quote it seems very good. One question where would you place speakers in my room. See pics attached.

One other question how much would ig be if you included 4 speaker stands. Im sure you have a few lying around somewhere ;)

Any update

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Irishder,

Kenny is off today so I'm replying on his behalf.  

We could offer the amp, speakers and stands for just £949.85.  That includes the dedicated Mass speaker stands at a discounted price :)

For your room layout would wall mounting be an option?

Might work out better and save a few £££ to :)

Chris

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.