Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[Wanted] Dublin accommodation

• 23-09-2014 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Still looking for somewhere to rent in City centre, or walking distance to it.
    Getting desperate...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 userofnames123

Me too.. :( Top budget is 400 incl bills. Let us know if you see anything. Going to have a look at rentals now for 3 would you be up for a rental with one other?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 837 ✭✭✭omicron

Me too.. :( Top budget is 400 incl bills. Let us know if you see anything. Going to have a look at rentals now for 3 would you be up for a rental with one other?

No offence but 400 incl bills in the city centre is not going to happen! Maybe a bit further out on the northside you might have some chance!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

You'd be lucky to get that in Meath or Kildare.

Actually there are some.. I didn't say city centre. There's not a lot and most are sharing a room but every once in a while something comes up. Renting I've just had a look that's a different story altogether!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Liane19

Actually there are some.. I didn't say city centre. There's not a lot and most are sharing a room but every once in a while something comes up. Renting I've just had a look that's a different story altogether!

I agree, you can get shared and twin rooms for that, but not actual places to rent

• Advertisement

I don't know why I just replied to my own message there, weird! Well I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement