Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking into the Family Tree.

Options
  • 23-09-2014 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

A talk on Family History Research in the computer room of Blanchardstown Library on Sat 27th Sept 2014 @2pm. The talk will show people the various routes available to do family research. while computers are available during the talk the information will be beneficial if you are computer literate or not, please come along and get started on "who Do You Think You Are" by Frank O'Connor, sorry for number of texts! Aingeal McMorrow Blanchardstown-Castleknock History society.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Tuathanach

I will certainly try to come along - if anybody here is interested (if i'm hijacking this post - feel free to delete this post) or has a family history in Scotland - I have worked for years now in sourcing Scottish records and have subscription to the government online database for records in Scotland (all birth, marriage, death) between 1845 - 1920s (approx).

Really looking forward to this event.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Blanchardstown Castleknock History

Hi

Tuathanach we look forward to meeting you there.

Regards
    Aingeal McMorrow

Advertisement