Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning: Be careful of the nightmare of dealing with Eircom

Options
  • 23-09-2014 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

I ordered landline and broadband last week but was not able to make outgoing calls so contacted eircom yesterday to find out what the problem was. i spent over three hours on the phone and spoke to 15 different people. The last person i spoke to was Annmarie in Inward Accounts. She informed me that my order had been cancelled and she placed a new order promising to come back to me today with an update. Of course she didn't bother her Swiss. 

I therefore phoned to cancel my order this evening and was placed on hold for 40 minutes. Eircom really seems to be a joke. Can you let me know how to cancel my order? I cannot spend another 2 or 3:hours on the phone dealing with this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Diarmad

its going to be revealing to see how long it takes Eircom to even respond to this thread....

estimated waiting time on Eircom customer service is less than 2 minutes they said.....almost 25 minutes I've been on hold so far! What a joke!!!

on hold now 45 mins....just waiting to speak to someone from Customer Care!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Diarmad wrote: »
    I ordered landline and broadband last week but was not able to make outgoing calls so contacted eircom yesterday to find out what the problem was. i spent over three hours on the phone and spoke to 15 different people. The last person i spoke to was Annmarie in Inward Accounts. She informed me that my order had been cancelled and she placed a new order promising to come back to me today with an update. Of course she didn't bother her Swiss. 

I therefore phoned to cancel my order this evening and was placed on hold for 40 minutes. Eircom really seems to be a joke. Can you let me know how to cancel my order? I cannot spend another 2 or 3:hours on the phone dealing with this.
    HI Diarmad

If you would like to PM me your order number and address I will look in to this further for you. I can also cancel your order if you wish.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement