Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cooking Club 2014 Schedule - Part 3

• 23-09-2014 8:05pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Here is the schedule for the next phase of the Cooking Club, starting on the 3rd of October. Please thank this post to let me know that you've seen it and that your date suits. If there's a problem with the date you've been given send me a PM as soon as possible.
    Remember the "5 photos per recipe" rule - and if you want to post your recipe early, let the mods know in advance so it can be deleted until the required date.

Week Date Poster
    39 3/10/2014 Mrs.Fox
    40 10/10/2014 Loire
    41 17/10/2014 TeletextPear
    42 24/10/2014 mel.b
    43 31/10/2014 ibarelycare
    44 7/11/2014 homemadecider
    45 14/11/2014 emaleth
    46 21/11/2014 Neyite
    47 28/11/2014 Makood
    48 5/12/2014 Bigcheeze

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

*nervous*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

*nervous*

No need, I'm sure it'll be great :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,789 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Just a reminder that if it suits you can post ahead of schedule & we can hide the recipe until the due date.

Drop us a PM if you wish to avail of this wonderful service courtesy of the F&D Mod Team. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 142 ✭✭emaleth

Seen and understood. I'll just go off and quake in the corner until November.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Makood

Just spotted this-was watching the invitation thread. Due to post the day before my big 40 yay

• Advertisement

Makood wrote: »
    Just spotted this-was watching the invitation thread. Due to post the day before my big 40 yay
    Oh, to be so young again! *wistful* :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

My dish is cooking right now! It will either be posted tonight or tomorrow, depending on how much alcohol is consumed in the cooking and eating process...

Thanks for letting us know.

But just a reminder to all - we ask that you post on the due date (always a Friday) as we find that club regulars quite often like to try out the recipes on a Saturday. When recipes are not posted on time - this has a knock on effect on others.

As I mentioned above - you can post ahead of time & we can temp delete the posts until the due date. In that way - the club regulars can be assured of having the recipes on time.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement