Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Filming in Limerick tomorow night

• 23-09-2014 8:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭

Hey guys we're shooting a short film tomorow night on O Connell street and we need a few things could anyone here put me in touch

1st for about 9.30 we need some extras 10 max for a scene that involves standing around watching a street entertainer perform (a busker)

and 2 and probably the tougher part we need someone with a Taxi to allow use of there cab for an hour max just to film one scene of two girls being dropped off and film a conversation in the car , Possibly while moving if anyone at all can help please pm me on here or even better text or ring me on <SNIP> after 2 tomorow as ill be in work until then,

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Please do not post mobile numbers on a public forum. Best to use the PM system instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Sorry my bad guys just pm me here

Advertisement