Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

evision

Options
  • 23-09-2014 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

Been onto your texh support & Evision support team by phone a number of times. So I am turning to the trusty Boards.ie support route as I find it the best at getting stuff sorted.

I've sent you a PM with all my details so hope you can finally resolve my issue.

The jist of the problem is I'm only getting 3 channels on my HD pack. RTE1, 2 & TG4.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

FaganJr wrote: »
    Hi Guys

Been onto your texh support & Evision support team by phone a number of times. So I am turning to the trusty Boards.ie support route as I find it the best at getting stuff sorted.

I've sent you a PM with all my details so hope you can finally resolve my issue.

The jist of the problem is I'm only getting 3 channels on my HD pack. RTE1, 2 & TG4.

Thanks
    Hi faganJr

Thank you for your PM, I will look in to this and get back to you shortly

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement