Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway City Parking

Options
  • 23-09-2014 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Just after moving back from Dublin to Galway and having a nightmare trying to find parking around the city for free or a good price even. Few spots on daft are €65/70 p/month

Does anyone know of any decent priced parking per month or per year. Does QPark do a flat rate for the month or the year or anywhere else.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭shenanagans

The Dyke road carpark is probably your best bet. Think it's €4 daily. Doubt you'd get a private car space for under 65/70 monthly. Try putting up a notice in a few apartment blocks in town, you might get someone who rents but doesn't use their car space.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Tonerys on bohernore rent out a parking spaces for less...

I parked in the car park on the docks (open air one near the harbor hotel) one morning recently and I remember seeing prices up for monthly and yearly spots. I cant remember the prices but I remember saying to myself the prices looked reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭KevR

Can't find weekly/monthly rates online but I remember seeing signs up in this car park a while back with those rates:
    http://www.eurocarparks.ie/galwayparking/

• Registered Users Posts: 39 whoops_jimmy

The Harbour charge €55 a month and if your extra nice when you pay they mite give you an extra day or two free

• Advertisement
Advertisement