Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESTA query

Options
  • 23-09-2014 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,873 ✭✭✭

hi i got an ESTA visa on the gov wesbite - cost $14
    I thought that I had saved a copy of the code on my laptop but when i try to open it, it says that the session has expired.
    So basically I got the visa in theory but I do not have a print out of it or a code - how do i get it? I assume I need it for the airport

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭biddywiddy

You can retrieve your application and check approval here: https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/ You need your passport no, DOB and other details if you don't have your application number.

Once you have completed the ESTA process online, you don't need to print anything to bring to the airport. When you reach Customs & Immigration, and your passport is scanned, the ESTA info will be available to the Immigration Officer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,873 ✭✭✭sporina

thanks a million

Advertisement