Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapo Pints on a Wednesday Night

Options
  • 23-09-2014 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Heading out on the town tomorrow night. Anyone know anywhere with some drinks deals on as dont want to spend an arm and a leg.

All I know of is Diceys, but I dont fancy that much (pushing on a bit now :( )

Any recommendations welcome :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,685 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

I have nipped in to O'Reilly's under Tara st. train station midweek and they do cheap beer. You'd want to be doing a good bit of drinking to make a saving though. I'm not huge drinker so 50c to 80c savings a pint doesn't do much for me. I'm more of a "good food and a few drinks" fella. Could work for non-light weights like me!! Good luck and enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭copey

Dicey gardens harcourt st €3 a drink

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

€4.50 for selected pints in The Bull & Castle. The Porterhouses usually have one of their beers on at €4 a pint on a rotating basis.

Also, it's Against the Grain's 4th birthday tonight so all Galway Bay beers will be €4 a pint.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭AsianDub

Darkey Kelly's across road from The Bull & Castle/Christchurch down Fishamble Street have some good beers and a beer of the week at €4.25. They do food and host a free BBQ on Thursdays. They also have craft beer and whiskey tasting nights along with live music. Good mix of people in there from locals to tourists to students.

Edit: I think there might also be a bottled beer of the week because the last time I was in there I got an Erdinger for €3.50.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Apparently Fibbers on Parnell Street still does cheap drinks on the Wednesday after 9 I think (or maybe it's 8). It's just beyond the Londis at the corner, turning right of O'Connell street assuming you're walking with the spire behind you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭TheSheriff

Ended up in the bull and castle for the eve! Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Was passing by PYG and went in for one drink , 7 e for a glass of wine for the missus! Jesus

Advertisement