Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to Drogheda institute iof education

Options
  • 24-09-2014 7:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

Hi all.i hope it's ok to post.I'm arranging a minibus from malahide to Drogheda institute of education.every day monday to Friday.
    I don't have a cost yet but it will be about the same as the 101 .the bus will serve swords lusk rush skerries and Balbriggan.if you want a place txt your name and address to <mod snip>.i have about 3 places left on the bus..
    Hi all.i hope it's ok to post.I'm arranging a minibus from malahide to Drogheda institute of education.every day monday to Friday.
    I don't have a cost yet but it will be about the same as the 101 .the bus will serve lusk rush skerries and Balbriggan.if you want a place ring ken lynch <mod snip> with your name and address or pm me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭DJMG92

could have done with that 3 years ago when I was there haha.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Anyone looking for the relevant phone numbers, please send a PM to cathy01

Personal phone numbers aren't allowed on Boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

THANKS
    I thought I removed it.,I must have pasted the wrong thing.
    xxxxxxxxx

Advertisement