Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

absolute nightmare

Options
  • 24-09-2014 8:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

While fixing my mothers neighbours broadband yesterday the incompetent engineer disconnected my mothers phone and fecked off.
    Now that might not sound bad to u but when he done this he cut off a very vulnerable and ill woman from not only have her telephone but making her medical alarm useless as it needs a phone line.
    The alarm was activated when line went down to alert me of a problem I rushed to my mothers in a blind panic trying to get there unable to contact her to realise that eircom had cut the line.
    I have had to stay her since yesterday as she cant be left alone with out alarm causing distress not only to myself but to my mother who is distressed that her alarm or phone are not working.
    My brother has had to take day off work at his own expense all because someone couldn't do a job properly.

And now they cant tell me when they will be out to fix there mistake absolute joke .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭SeanPuddin

Tell them if they're not out to fix it today, you will attempt to fix it yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

cindrella wrote: »
    While fixing my mothers neighbours broadband yesterday the incompetent   engineer disconnected my mothers phone and fecked off.
    Now that might not sound bad to u but when he done this he cut off a very vulnerable and ill woman from not only have her telephone but making her medical alarm useless as it needs a phone line.
    The alarm was activated when line went down to alert me of a problem I rushed  to my mothers in a blind panic trying to get there unable to contact her to realise that eircom had cut the line.
    I have had to stay her since yesterday as she cant be left alone with out alarm causing distress not only to myself but to my mother who is distressed that her alarm or phone are not working.
    My brother has had to take day off work at his own expense all because someone couldn't do a job properly.

And now they cant tell me when they will be out to fix there mistake absolute joke .
    I am very sorry to hear of this cindrella

Please PM me your mothers account number or landline number and I will mark priority with this case.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement