Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone advise where stock could be bought somewhere and sold online for a profit

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭pedronomix

collegeme wrote: »
    Some people have reported to have had our items within 2 days. Uk and Finland as examples.

Shipped from Italy?

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭collegeme

pedronomix wrote: »
    Shipped from Italy?

No from Ireland via an post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Generally delivered on the third working day. Rarely 2 in my experience and often 4. An Post/RM don't offer any express options from Ireland.

I can get express shipping from Italy at roughly the same cost due to quantity. 2 days to mainland Britain.

Generally delivered on the third working day. Rarely 2 in my experience and often 4. An Post/RM don't offer any express options from Ireland.

I can get express shipping from Italy at roughly the same cost due to quantity. 2 days to mainland Britain.

We would be posting small and large envelopes so that may make a difference.

I should add that they are registered too. An Post, like everything in Ireland is an overpriced shambles. I can't fault their staff or reliability though.

• Advertisement

I should add that they are registered too. An Post, like everything in Ireland is an overpriced shambles. I can't fault their staff or reliability though.

Overpriced shambles is correct. Can't believe the latest hikes at all!!

I was toldthat by registering it may take longer for some strange reason. We just send standard post for €1.95 for a large envelope to the UK & Rest of world under 100g.

collegeme wrote: »
    Overpriced shambles is correct. Can't believe the latest hikes at all!!

I was toldthat by registering it may take longer for some strange reason. We just send standard post for €1.95 for a large envelope to the UK & Rest of world under 100g.

Packets to the UK are now €4.80 for 100-250g. Combined with RM redirecting the stuff at a snail's pace I won't be using them again if I can help it.

Sorry for taking this off topic.

Advertisement