Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which store has the widest variety of Buggies?

Options
  • 24-09-2014 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭

Which physical shop has the largest range of buggies? and possibly other newborn equipment?

We're in Galway but there's nothing much here, anything in Limerick or Dublin? or other?

Lots of stuff online but we'd like to touch the stuff before purchasing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

Bella Baby in Dundrum has a pretty good stock!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Rachineire

I know its a bit of a trek, but we got our buggies from Tralee Gas and nursey supplies. We went from Limerick. It was well worth our time. They have great selection and the price was really good as well. they also deliver for free when you want it have it come to the house ( we got it about a month before we had the baby so we didn't have it taking up unnecessary space)
    Their customer service was great as well. We were recommended by several people and will be going back there for future car seats/ buggies.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

Oh I also heard Tralee Nursery Supplies is really good! Was too much of a trek for us though and Bella Baby matched their prices so happy days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Nicman

Rachineire wrote: »
    I know its a bit of a trek, but we got our buggies from Tralee Gas and nursey supplies. We went from Limerick. It was well worth our time. They have great selection and the price was really good as well. they also deliver for free when you want it have it come to the house ( we got it about a month before we had the baby so we didn't have it taking up unnecessary space)
    Their customer service was great as well. We were recommended by several people and will be going back there for future car seats/ buggies.

I've heard of those alright - great reviews and lower costs in alot of areas. Would probably order online after looking at the stuff in a store that's closer though. Especially with the free shipping

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭indigo twist

Tony Kealys is the one I always hear being recommended as the best place.

If you want to stay closer to home, Kool Kidz in Sligo is brilliant. They also do free delivery nationwide. We picked out our buggy there and got it delivered to Dublin ... I've never had to use their aftersales service, but I heard it's great.

Any of the buggies I'd been looking at in Dublin previously, they had in stock there, plus some more. So its a fairly wide range!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

I can also recommend Bella Baby in Dundrum. What we got was expensive enough, but we did get a deal including the car seat. Great range and the staff were excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭yamiki

Bella Baby in Oranmore has an OK range of buggies, not as big as DunDrum, but not as far :) you've probably been there already though.

The baby shop on the Tuam road (BabyCare, I think it's called? On the way out of the city, past Monaghans etc, but before the mail centre and Kenny's - green building to the right as you come out of the city) is having a closing down sale apparently, that might be worth a look to.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Nicman

yamiki wrote: »
    Bella Baby in Oranmore has an OK range of buggies, not as big as DunDrum, but not as far :) you've probably been there already though.

The baby shop on the Tuam road (BabyCare, I think it's called? On the way out of the city, past Monaghans etc, but before the mail centre and Kenny's - green building to the right as you come out of the city) is having a closing down sale apparently, that might be worth a look to.

I'll defo have a look in there thanks - wasn't planning on going in because I heard it's expensive an not much of a selection but defo worth a look if closing down sale :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭learnerplates

yamiki wrote: »

Babyworld I think are the guys out on the Tuam Road past the galway plate.
    http://www.babyworld.ie/index.php?route=common/home

I'll enquire today, I think that closing down sign appears from time to time.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭yamiki

yeah it's a bit of an odd one - they close down ever few months and then open up again ???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭lollpop

Eurobaby have a big selection and do all the big brands as well as their own.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭learnerplates

http://www.babyworld.ie/index.php?route=common/home

Actually called Babycare and are closing in Galway. Also has a shop in Castlebar.

Advertisement