Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

June 2015 Babies Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

Congrats Ariana and glad you made it to the hospital ok! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭WittyName1

Congrats on all of the new arrivals so far :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

Fast and furious Ariana!! Congratulations!

And congratulations dido!

I'm 38+2 now, patiently waiting....

• Registered Users Posts: 34 pricklefingers

Lil baby boy born this afternoon at 2.30 weighing in at 8lb2, absolutely smitten ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭Allirog

Awe congrats prickle fingers!! :)

• Advertisement

Congrats prickle fingers and well done! Great weight as well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,303 ✭✭✭ariana`

Congrats prickle fingers!

Thanks all. Tfak you're getting closer now too, are you having any signs?

I think the total so far is 4 girls and 3 boys - and it's only the 6th June.

Bring on more babies!!!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Petal765

Woshy wrote: »
    I think the total so far is 4 girls and 3 boys - and it's only the 6th June.

Bring on more babies!!!! :D:D

Oh Woshy I'm wishing my life away here waiting, only 2 days overdue but everyday feels so long!! The worst is I have no signs what so ever, think I could be here for a while yet.... :( hope all the mammys and babies are doing well tho and congrats to all!

Petal765 wrote: »
    Oh Woshy I'm wishing my life away here waiting, only 2 days overdue but everyday feels so long!! The worst is I have no signs what so ever, think I could be here for a while yet.... :( hope all the mammys and babies are doing well tho and congrats to all!

It could happen anytime! Hopefully very soon. It must be hard, all the waiting. I was getting impatient at the end and I went before my due date.

I didn't have any signs of anything happening beforehand and then I just woke up one morning in labour, so it really could happen anytime :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Baby boy born early Friday morning weighing 8lbs 12. All good and he's a little dote.

Woohoo massive congrats Blingy!!! Delighted for ya

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Fifi_123

Congratulations Blingy!

Congratulations Blingy! Great news, delighted for you xx

Congratulations pricklefingers and Blingy!

No signs here yet, going to ask for a sweep at clinic on Tuesday, see if we can make something happen!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Fifi_123

I'm a mummy! Emily was born at 3.12am this morning weighing 8lbs 3oz. Very prompt little lady as she arrived 3 days early. Perfect little poppet!

Congrats Blingy and Fi - I'm loving all the babas arriving :)

Massive congratulations Fifi!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Congrats!!! My litte man is doing great and Im overwhelmd with love for him. Though I dont know why anyone would opt for an elective section?! Recovery is pretty hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭spottybananas

Fittle wrote: »
    Congrats!!! My litte man is doing great and Im overwhelmd with love for him. Though I dont know why anyone would opt for an elective section?! Recovery is pretty hard.

Having had an emcs with my first recently I'd do an elective section in a heartbeat, something I never thought I'd say. I found recovery quite easy/not too painful, whereas the contractions I had just breastfeeding at first were unreal and that was just ten minutes of them!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

I'm the same, had an emergency section six weeks ago today and the recovery has been a dream. Reasonably sure I'll go for an elective section next time, just had such a positive experience

• Registered Users Posts: 34 pricklefingers

I just spent the last few mins rereading through this thread and I've gotta admit, I'm an emotional mess now!
    Such a journey we've all gone through and still a few of us on the last legs of it!
    Thank you guys so much for the support and for sharing your experiences throughout. I'm a first timer and I found it very helpful, comforting and supportive knowing I could just ask anything (no matter how silly it seemed)
    So thanks again all and enjoy your lil Angels x

I know! Mad how far we've come. Sometimes when I click into the thread the first post pops up - it was me who started the thread after getting a positive test and now my little girl is lying on my chest. It's funny how times does eventually, even though it felt like the longest pregnancy ever.

Just to say if there are any other June baby mamas who want to join the do group to pm me. We have a good few July mamas on board too :)

It really is crazy. I remember October last year doing my tests and just not believing that I could be fortunate enough to be pregnant. And now I look and she's here and she's perfect and healthy :)

Today is my actual due date too which is just crazy. I never in a million years thought that I'd be seeing her before today :)

It's all a bit surreal! This day last week I was trying to figure out was I actually in labour and trying to delay going into the hospital. And now this little man is curled up on my chest happy out!! He is such a little dote and not even a week old :)

Any of the new mammies getting a little gift for the new daddies for Father's Day next weekend?
    I'd love to get something small but cute to acknowledge the first Father's Day but not sure where to look.

My husband forgot about mothers about Mother's Day this year - even though there was ads everywhere for it. Apparently I should have reminded him!! He did go out in the afternoon and buy me an Easter egg of all things!

So he's getting nothing this year. I made a baby daughter for him - that's enough! :P

Woshy wrote: »
    My husband forgot about mothers about Mother's Day this year - even though there was ads everywhere for it. Apparently I should have reminded him!! He did go out in the afternoon and buy me an Easter egg of all things!

So he's getting nothing this year. I made a baby daughter for him - that's enough! :P

Too right Woshy!!!
    If my baby happens to arrive before it I'll make him a card with footprints on it, only because he got soooo excited a couple of weeks ago when he realised there was a (slim) chance he could be a dad before fathers day!

I'm jealous of all the June mamas who have their babes in arms already, I'm still happy being pregnant but so excited to meet The Lentil, I want to meet them now!!

Hopefully he/she won't keep you waiting too long tfak - although I want you to have him/her on your due date cos that's my little boy's birthday too :)

• Advertisement

Glad to say our little girl arrived Wednesday, 8lb 5oz, she's just perfect, were smitten bout her xx

Advertisement