Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mediums

Options
  • 24-09-2014 10:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I recently went to a medium n I thaught he wasn't thst great he told me my grandfather gave his nod of aapproval for a lad to use me for sex and it's a lesson I have to learn , am I away with the fairies think this lad wasn't all with it as no way on earth would my grandfather from the dead nod his head for me to persue him to get used n abused

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Was that exactly how it was phrased? Cos if so, the comments were inherently harmful, and no medium should ever give advice that could cause harm.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

shellou28 wrote: »
    I recently went to a medium n I thaught he wasn't thst great he told me my grandfather gave his nod of aapproval for a lad to use me for sex and it's a lesson I have to learn , am I away with the fairies think this lad wasn't all with it as no way on earth would my grandfather from the dead nod his head for me to persue him to get used n abused
    thats shocking talk from a medium , I would report that person to the garda whats going on there I would ask .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 shellou28

Oryx wrote: »
    Was that exactly how it was phrased? Cos if so, the comments were inherently harmful, and no medium should ever give advice that could cause harm.

Yea he said my grandfather nodded his head and it's a lesson I have to learn n when I said I would not do that he said its inevitable it's gunna happen weather I like it or not and he was telling to stop prolonging what's going to happen and text the lad and get the ball rolling I was very shocked to be honest as I keep telling him I'm not that type of girl and he said 8 don't care what you think I'm telling you what is gunna happen regardless of what I think I thaught he was full of crap

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Yup he was full of it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 brucy

The James Randi Educational Foundation will pay US$1,000,000 (One Million US Dollars) ("The Prize") to any person who demonstrates any psychic, supernatural, or paranormal ability under satisfactory observation

Of course the prize still remains unclaimed

• Advertisement
Advertisement