Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan Repayments

Options
  • 24-09-2014 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have loan repayments coming out of one of my bank accounts once a month, but want to change this to be taken from another account in my name. Banking 365 said they couldn't help so I was wondering how I would go about this
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

not 100% sure, but I would say you may need to get a new direct debit mandate form and fill out the details for it for the other account you want to use, and then cancel the direct debit on the account you are currently using.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi FIFA2004, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

To change the account from where your loan repayments are taken from, please contact your account holding branch directly and a representative will be more than happy to arrange this with you. 

Contact details of all our branches can be found here on our website. 

If we can help you with anything else, please don't hesitate to post again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement