Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good ultrabook deals

Options
  • 24-09-2014 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

I am looking for a lightweight laptop to use as a portable companion for conferences / meetings / travels. Ideally an i3 or better, 4-6 GB of RAM, integrated video etc. The main factor would be the weight (it has to be comfortable to carry around, ideally less than 2 Kg) and price, as I'm on a tight budget at the moment (around the €500 mark, the less the better). SSD would be great but I doubt I can get it for the price I'm willing to spend, and it can always be upgraded later on anyway. I'm flexible on form factors.

I know I'm asking a lot but this is not very urgent. I missed the IBOOD deal on that ASUS ultrabook a couple of weeks ago as I did not realize it would be a one-day deal, seriously regretting it now. If anyone knows of something similar please do let me know, it would be greatly appreciated!

Advertisement