Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outlook 2013

Options
  • 24-09-2014 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I have just got Outlook 2013 updated on my work laptop. And while the update is generally good there are some things that are niggling.

For instance my task list. With the old outlook, I had it set-up so that the tasks/red flags were ordered by the time they were sent into my inbox. So if I flagged an email that came in now that would be top of the list, but if I looked back on an email that I receieved yesterday and retropectively flagged it, it would be down the list. Something flagged last week or last month would be way down the list etc.

In terms of columns, I simply want to know who it is from and date created and subject.

I have been messing around with this all morning but can't get anywhere.

Thanks

Advertisement