Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TrainerRoad

Options
  • 24-09-2014 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭

Do many on here use Trainerroad? Looking at ways to get a bit more structure around my turbo sessions this winter without going down the hired coaching route. From reading their website it seems like an attractive option. Anyone had any bad experiences?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭pointer28

Have it, love it and would highly recommend it.

Goes some way to make the turbo less boring, especially if you're a numbers geek.

Pick a plan that suits your needs, stick to it and you'll see improvements.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

I like it only their recoveries between efforts are far too low.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭rodneyr1981

EC1000 wrote: »
    Do many on here use Trainerroad? Looking at ways to get a bit more structure around my turbo sessions this winter without going down the hired coaching route. From reading their website it seems like an attractive option. Anyone had any bad experiences?

Hi EC,

Have you signed up? Views? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭EC1000

Hi EC,

Have you signed up? Views? Cheers

Not yet, in week 2 of a 2 week end of season break after pulling the plug on DCM last week. Back at it from next weekend so will be signing up then. I'll certainly offer my thoughts at that time. You considering it too?

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭rodneyr1981

EC1000 wrote: »
    Not yet, in week 2 of a 2 week end of season break after pulling the plug on DCM last week. Back at it from next weekend so will be signing up then. I'll certainly offer my thoughts at that time. You considering it too?

Just back into it last week myself. Yes think I will, need to bring a bit more structure to my biking. Laptop on the blink and not compatible with ipad so need to address that first

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

do you need power meter for this ?

never mind..... just noticed you don't.
    looks interesting

Advertisement